|We are PASSIONATE
We gather for soul stirring, thought-provoking worship
- We delight our children and youth with creative learning and worship activities
- We see spiritual life as an exciting, courageous, open-ended adventure
We are PROGRESSIVE
A dialogue about ethical questions is ongoing in our congregation and wider communities ...
as people with many points of view, we listen to one another with respect and join in learning new ways to express
our faith, hope, and love for the world. Together we ...
- Work to protect our city's children from poverty, violence, and lead-poisoning
- Help bring well water to remote African villages through Water for Sudan
- Celebrate human diversity in race, ethnicity, ability, age, sexual orientation, and gender identity; partnering in ministry with That All May Freely Serve
- Practice our faith in ways that honor peace, equality, and well being for the earth and all its peoples
We are PERSONAL
As spiritual seekers, we want to be a community where people are free to become their truest selves.
We welcome the presence, voices, questions, stories, and wisdom of everyone.
October Sunday Forums:
How Do We Form
"A More Perfect Union"?
October 5, 9:50 am
What are The Perils of Our Nation's Increasing Inequality
October 12, 9:50 am
What Does Community in the Rochester Area Look Like?
October 19, 9:50 am
How Do We Make Political Campaigns More Positive and Fair?
October 26, 9:50 am
Where Do We Stand With Political Campaign Financing and Its Reform?